1. I am a Biblioholic,that is a person
with a habitual longing to purchase, read, store, admire, and consume books in excess. I just don't read fast enough!2. I love to paint my Easter Rocks, it gives me great pleasure to hand them to my loved ones, and see them pleased to have them.
3. I think "A Tea Party is a spa for a woman's soul "and I love to share that experience with my girls, and granddaughters.
4.In my heart of hearts I am just a cow girl, I loved my horse, and miss the yummy smell of her, she "Lady" was my best friend growing up, I miss her still, I wish I could have a horse now. I love to kiss them on the mouth, well face !
5. One of my biggest pet peevs is a toilet seat cover that will not stay on, what is up with that? You would think they could come up with one .
6. I have a passion for learning the "deep think", kinds of things, I love fringy things and far out trains of thought.
7.My ideal evening would be to be in my home that is clean, organized, soft music playing, candles burning, in my jammies ,surrounded by my 3 dogs, all of us covered in a cozy blanket, in a comfy chair reading a book. A fire place would also be nice in this pipe dream too.
8. I collect Tea Pots, and figureins that have to do with books or someone reading a book.
9. Edward or Drover???? Yes !!! I want them both !!!! Is that wrong?
10. Not to many things give me more joy than when I take a good picture, I love photography!!!
Who is Drover?
ReplyDeleteI love your painted rocks! And I completely agree with you about the toilet seat cover too!
ReplyDelete